Fodor's London 2019 (Full-Color Travel Guide #34) by Fodor's Travel Guides
Written by locals, Fodor's London 2019 is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to London and the surrounding areas. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this London travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor's in exploring one of the most exciting cities in England and Europe.
Crowds continue to flock to England's capital as much as ever to discover the hippest galleries, shops, and nightspots as well as to enjoy the world-renowned museums, the royal history, and some of the chicest restaurants and hotels in the world. Fodor's London 2019 captures all of this, and more.
Fodor's London 2019 includes:
- -UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: With its state-of-the-art hotels, happening new restaurants, and multimillion-dollar museum make-overs, London continues to be one of Europe's most exciting destinations. This guide covers the latest hotel openings, new nightlife spots, and an expanded list of restaurants for all budgets. Fodor's London is fully updated every year.
- -ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A spectacular color photo guide highlights the ultimate unmissable experiences and attractions throughout London to inspire you.
- -PULLOUT MAP AND USEFUL MAPS: A handy PULLOUT map will help you navigate on the go. Full-color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- -GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Rich, full-color features invite you to experience the best of London. Overviews of the British Museum and the Tower of London give a closer look into two of London's most enduring sights.
- -ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Multiple sample itineraries to help you plan and make the most of your time. Includes carefully chosen tips on what to see, where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. "Fodor's Choice" designates our best picks in every category.
- -INDISPENSIBLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Convenient overviews of each neighborhood's highlights make planning simple, as do features on the city's top attractions, free things to do, and family favorites.
- -COVERS: Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, the British Museum, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, and more.