Fodor's Colorado (Travel Guide #13) by Fodor's Travel Guides
Written by locals, Fodor's Colorado is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Denver, Boulder, Vail, Aspen and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Colorado travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor's in exploring one of the most exciting states in the United States.
A playground for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, Colorado has majestic landscapes, raging rivers, hot springs, winding trails, and scores of snow-capped summits, known by skiers everywhere for their champagne powder. Fodor's Colorado captures the state's best outdoor excursions--from skiing and hiking to fishing, horseback riding, rafting, and biking--while also showcasing what makes cosmopolitan cities like Denver, Boulder, and Aspen special.
Fodor's Colorado includes:
- -UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Fully updated coverage of cities, towns, must-see attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, outdoor activities, Rocky Mountain National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and more. Revamped ski listings showcase the top places for hitting the slopes in resort areas like Aspen and Vail, and new dining listings in Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs accentuate these cities' robust culinary scenes.
- -ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A spectacular color photo guide captures the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Colorado to inspire you.
- -PULLOUT MAP AND DETAILED MAPS: A handy PULLOUT map of Colorado will help you navigate on the go. Full-color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- -SPECIAL FEATURES: The Experience Colorado chapter includes a section on Colorado's booming microbrews; Colorado's food markets, festivals, and local wines; a feature on traveling through the state with kids to help parents plan the perfect itinerary for their families; and all the best festivals and Summer activities in Colorado.
- -ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Sample itineraries to help plan and make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. "Fodor's Choice" designates our best picks in every category.
- -INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Features such as Ultimate Experiences and Great Itineraries make planning simple. A mountain finder chart helps travelers pick the right ski slope. This guide also has useful tips for outdoor enthusiasts who are seeking the best hiking, biking, rafting, horseback riding, and fishing excursions that the state has to offer.
- -COVERS: Denver, Aspen, Vail, Boulder, Rocky Mountain National Park, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Mesa Verde National Park, Steamboat Springs, the San Luis Valley, and more.