Vegetables Love Flowers: Companion Planting for Beauty and Bounty by Lisa Mason Ziegler
Fight garden pests and increase your yields the natural way with this tried and true technique!
Planting vegetables and flowers together is one of the oldest ways to create a healthy, bountiful garden; but there's more to the method than you might think. Vegetables Love Flowers walks you through the ins and outs of companion planting, from how it works to which plants go together and how to grow the best garden for your climate.
Alongside gorgeous garden photography, you'll also learn about:
- Seed-starting, growing, and harvesting
- How to make garden flower bouquets, with "recipes" for various arrangements
- How to attract beneficial creatures to pollinate your garden and prey on its pests
- Pesticide-free pest-control measures
- Composting heaps and bins
With the right information and some careful planning, you can help your plants thrive—and beautify your garden in the process.