- Self Improvement
- The Blue Zones of Happiness: Lessons From the World's Happiest People by Dan Buettner
The Blue Zones of Happiness: Lessons From the World's Happiest People by Dan Buettner
New York Times best-selling author Dan Buettner reveals the surprising secrets of what makes the world's happiest places—and shows you how to apply these lessons to your own life.
In this inspiring guide, you’ll find game-changing tools drawn from global research and expert insights for achieving maximum fulfillment. Along the way, you'll:
• Discover the three strands of happiness—pleasure, purpose, and pride—that feature prominently in the world's happiest places.
• Take the specially designed Blue Zones Happiness Test to pinpoint areas in your life where you could cultivate greater joy, deeper meaning, and increased satisfaction.
• Meet the world's Happiness All-Stars: inspiring individuals from Denmark to the United States who reveal dynamic, practical ways to improve day-to-day living.
• Discover specific, science-based strategies for setting up a “life radius” of community, work, home, and self to create healthier, happiness-boosting habits for the long-term.