- Queer Literature Reading List
- Queer Literature Reading List: For Teens
- Queer: The Ultimate LGBT Guide for Teens by Kathy Belge & Marke Bieschke
Queer: The Ultimate LGBT Guide for Teens by Kathy Belge & Marke Bieschke
Teen life is hard enough with all of the pressures kids face, but for teens who are LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender), it’s even harder. When do you decide to come out? To whom? Will your friends accept you? And how on earth do you meet people to date?
Updated in 2018, Queer is a humorous, engaging, and honest guide that helps LGBT teens come out to friends and family, navigate their new LGBT social life, figure out if a crush is also queer, and rise up against bigotry and homophobia.
Queer also includes personal stories from the authors and sidebars on queer history. This updated and revised edition is a must-read for any teen who thinks they might be queer - or knows someone who is.
* YALSA Quick Picks Nomination 2012
* ALA Rainbow Book List 2012
* YALSA Popular Paperbacks nomination 2014