I Just Got a Kitten. What Do I Do?: How to Buy, Train, Understand, and Enjoy Your Kitten by Mordecai Siegal
The cat is out of the bag....
CATS ARE DELIGHTFUL AND LOVABLE CREATURES
But they don't always start out that way. Every day, adorable kittens are charming their way into our homes. What happens once they get there? The family's favorite furry bundle of love can quickly become a real handful. But now help is on the way.
From renowned cat-care expert Mordecai Siegal comes the only book written specifically for the baffled "parent" of a new kitten, with all the warmth and wisdom to bring you and your feline safely and happily from the veterinarian's office to the home. Siegal takes readers through the many milestones and challenges of raising a healthy kitten, such as:
• Navigating the adoption process
• Selecting the kitten that's right for you
• Understanding different breeds
• Understanding kitten behavior
• Testing your kitten's personality
• Socializing and bonding
• Meeting your kitten's individual needs
• Kitten training
• Solving common problems, such as scratching furniture, litter box mishaps, plant eating, allergies, medical issues
This warmly written, beautifully illustrated guide is an essential source of wisdom and inspiration for any kitten owner or kitten owner to be.