By Elly Murray
Hey there! Are you looking for some interesting new reads in the coming year? Look no further; we’ve gone ahead and picked out some of our favorites for you. This list of 10 books coming out this year includes powerful stories of historical fiction, memoirs that challenge the society we live in, a few books for younger readers, and books suited to many other interests.
Read on for descriptions of each book, as well as where you can pre-order them, and when they’ll be available at Foggy Pine Books. In addition, several of these books can be used to check off your 2020 Reading Challenge!
1. Docile by K.M. Szpara
2. The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
3. The Lonely Heart of Maybelle Lane by Kate O'Shaughnessy
4. The Story of More by Hope Jahren
5. Recollections of My Non-Existence by Rebecca Solnit
6. Untamed by Glennon Doyle
7. So We Can Glow by Leesa Cross-Smith
8. Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know by Samira Ahmed
9. Conjure Women by Afia Atakora
10. Bedtime Bonnet by Nancy Redd
All of these exciting new books at Foggy Pine promise for a year of snuggling cozily into your armchairs with some hot chocolate and a good read. If you'd like any recommendations on books for the 2020 Reading Challenge or just for fun, our booksellers are always happy to help. Remember, all pre-orders are 15% off the list price. And as always, read on!
Max Ruthless: Owner